Would you enjoy “The Reluctant Archivist?” Take the quiz and find out!’
1. Seeing the phrases “mental illness,” “politics,” and “mystery” together makes you feel: a) nothing in particular b) intrigued c) somewhat repelled.
2. You would rather read: a) a book set in the here and now b) a book set in medieval times c) a book set in the 1970’s
3. To read a book to its end, you need: a) over a dozen quirky characters b) the possibility that the main characters find no meaning in their experience c) a main character who realizes his purpose
4. Your usual attitude toward the Midwestern U.S. is: a) it’s a down-to-earth place b) seems kinda boring to me c) never been there and don’t care to go
5. You think the main character should usually: a) show flaws but also great resilience b) never waver and be strong as iron c) have the most weaknesses and limitations of any character
6. Your ideal fiction book has: a) steamy romance and innuendo b) mystery elements and twists c) new technological gadgets
Chose most of these?
* 1970’s setting
* intrigued by mental illness, politics, and mystery
* main character who finds his purpose
* the Midwest is a down-to-earth place
* flawed but resilient main character
* twists and mystery
You’ll enjoy “The Reluctant Archivist.”